Translate

Monday, September 09, 2013

Bible foretells chemtrails


Having myself posted that Wasp is disinfo and having understood what that means for over 30 years, such concerning truth mixed with untruths, regardless of intent, I stand by my observation. 

What makes this blog refreshing is the diversity of views and the respect shown to such individuals whereby the reader is left to make up their own mind.

I can say that having read some of his material, Wasp has some quite mistaken opinions on true Christianity. Obviously there is an abundance of false Christianity out there what with false flags and all the other disinfo and abuse of privilege that takes place.

I would be the first to admit that I seem to have been guilty of inadvertent disinfo by citing Robert Green when I meant to cite Tim Rustidge and Tap posted such, however unlike WASP, I avoided the blog for several days my feeling considerable guilt for my error. I likewise confessed what I believed was an error, on the blog. 

Wasp has a different approach: “I don’t give a ….” 

I personally do. I care about the detail.

In my opinion, and it has to be an opinion as I do not possess all knowledge; all roads used to point to Rome. 

Rome surely is the old money this being evident with offices in most every town, certainly in non Muslim or non-communist countries (and I repeat such is opinion). 

The new money however is created from interest on credit loaned by banks to governments from thin air, which has to be far more lucrative than traditional industry.

It is Jews who are calling on Netanyahu to roll out the political messiah whereas Rome has to yield to such a shift in policy. It is Zionism and Rothschild who are behind the creation of Israel. It is Rothschild who is behind the Supreme Court in Jerusalem whom Ben Gurion reported would resolve national differences yet is a shrine to the Illuminati and Freemasonry. It is Israel who benefits from 911 and recent policy in the Middle East. It is Israel who is lobbying the western states to oppress everyone while Rome keeps up the call to come to Papa. One group seeks to attract support the other simply tramples everything. 

All the evidence, and one has to examine all the evidence, suggests supremacist Jews pull the strings but they have to work with the old guard until that is, as Scripture suggests, they overthrow such. 

Monopolistic usury on an international scale has to outstrip any other form of industry.

Wasp’s language is most interesting such as his repeated use of derogatory terms such as “brain dead” or “stupid” when addressing disagreement.

I would much prefer he present a meaningful and structured argument to counter disagreement.

To the contrary he utilises a dictatorial approach such as:

“You must (emphasis mine) remember that”, rather than allow the reader to make up their own mind.

As someone who recognised the uniqueness of the Bible, as standing above every other book, I look there, as well as to God for wisdom and understanding and I find significant answers in both and simply encourage others to do, as I do and seek the truth from the being who created all things.

That is a whole different belief system than religion whom I believe Wasp would or I recall has sought to pigeonhole me.

As Wasp leaves us on Chemtrails and I have no idea why he, to my experience so far, uniquely refers to such as Chem Trails, I suggest God revealed the subject of Chemtrails most clearly to John in The Revelation with the following:

“A third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that their light lost a third of their brightness...Then I looked and I heard an eagle that was flying high in the air…” Revelation 8.12-13.

I suggest he was shown a Chem-tanker.

Global dimming has been reported as by a third. How accurate is that revelation of near 2000 years ago?

So just how did John know about global dimming? God revealed it to him.

The rest of the Bible reveals the rest and I can assure you fellow truth seeker, you will find that is where the real truth can be found.


RabbiT 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bible tells it how it seemed.
Wormwood the brown dwarf may be an explanation of the darkness.

Anonymous said...

So David lambert, that's a very nice name.
What is it that you have to query about what WASP says.
What are you unsure about.
I have not noticed your contribution or explanation where he is wrong.
Just ask any question.

Paul said...

Didn't the Hopi Prophecy tell of spiders webs in the sky, or am I remembering that wrong?

A10Sean said...

Excellent Input RabbiT .

I've noted Wasp's responses to genuine inputs in the past , have been non specific or in some instances he (? ) has not replied directly and misled us on to a different topic.

As always , Wasp has the right of reply ...

Anonymous said...

Wasp is disinfo, I have repeatedly asked for his views on why so many of the ruling class world-over come from Ashkenazi heritage. While I dont doubt that many of them hold various "orders" and titles, its their parentage that is in question. And why do so many have dual nationality to that certain middle Eastern country that hold us all in fear?

Its always insults that get thrown back.

I have a mental image of Wasp that behind the rhetoric is a carbon copy of Howard from the Big Band Theory :-)

Anonymous said...

RabbiT promotes a wider understanding of complex issues, in my opinion.
I was interested to find this site online:
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

One of their articles detailed how Zionism helped the Nazis, including the infamous quote:
'One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the jews in Europe.'

As a Christian, it disturbs me that jews of the Tora are being used again by that rich man's vain political movement, Zionism, founded by the Rothschilds, assisted by many agents in many lands.

Anonymous said...

Wormwood is Chernobyl.

RabbiT

Anonymous said...

I think wormwood is the Japan incinerators burning radioactive material, which later rains down all over the world. I also think that Fukushima itself is a fulfillment of a great mountain falling into the sea and killing most sea life. On that note, I am curious to see if a huge increase in wasps are a fulfillment of the next prophecy. In my area we are seeing larger and larger populations because it doesn't get cold enough to kill them and interestingly enough they are only around for 5-6 months.