• The food supply is not designed to keep you nourished. Instead, the food supply is designed to keep you addicted.
• It is widely agreed that commercial corporations exist to maximize profits, not to serve the greater good of humankind. The food industry is no different.
• Food industry profits are maximized by leaving food consumers deficient and hungry so that they crave the same nutrient-deficient foods over and over again.
• This is why foods are heavily processed to remove nearly all key nutrients such as minerals, fresh oils and phytochemicals.
• Foods are engineered to invoke brain chemistry patterns of addictions by using chemical additives.
• Why your body experiences extreme cravings when it is kept in a state of nutritional deficiency. Popular foods are engineered to worsen these deficiencies.
• The nutritive minerals removed from processed foods are fed to farm animals in order to promote their health and prevent their disease.
• Cravings are your brain's way to motivate you to locate and consume the nutrients you're missing. But processed foods don't contain those nutrients!
• The dark secret of food companies: The more they take out of the food, the more you'll keep buying in a fruitless effort to satisfy your cravings.
• Why food company profits would be crushed if their foods were rich in nutrients.
Watch this full episode on YouTube at:
Or hear it at SoundCloud at:
Hear all Awakenings episodes from the Health Ranger at: